During the Nordic meeting in Oslo in April 2018 I promised to facilitate a webinar on URI patterns applied in the Nordic countries, following up the presentation by Denmark. As a follow up, this was also discussed during the last Nordic meeting in Iceland in October.
A contact person for this was nominated by all Nordic countries, and we have finally agreed on the date and agenda for the NORDIC URI WEBINAR.
Wednesday May 29 at 13:00 to 15:00 Central European Time.
The intention of this webinar is to focus on the use of URI’s and the URI pattern in the Nordic country. The presentations will be given in English.
- Short introduction 10 minutes (including the usually challenges with audio, etc) (Morten Borrebaek)
- Presentation from Denmark 20 minutes (Lars Storgaard)
- Presentation from Finland 20 minutes (Kai Koistinen)
- Presentation from Iceland 20 minutes (Hafliði Sigtryggur Magnússon)
- Presentation from Norway 20 minutes (Lars Inge Arnevik)
- Presentation from Sweden 20 minutes (Michael Östling)
- Closing session 10 minutes [Morten Borrebaek]
NORDIC URI WEBINAR_introduction
Denmark_Persistent and unique_Denmark
Iceland_URI pattern – hsm – 20190529